Women are often not happy with the current size of their breasts and want to gain bigger breasts through breast enhancement surgery. The placing of breast implants is often performed to give women bigger breasts through cosmetic surgery. In order to gain bigger breasts, many women feel that breast augmentation surgery is the only way to get bigger breasts and some patients do not want to undergo any type of cosmetic surgery because of the recovery time and the possibility of scars. Thankfully, there are a number of methods that can be used to get bigger breasts without having to undergo cosmetic breast enhancement surgery.
Exercises to Get Breast Enhancement without Cosmetic Surgery
One of the most effective ways to get bigger breasts is through certain daily exercises. These exercises enlarge the pectoral muscles and give them the appearance that the breasts are bigger even though they accomplish more than simply enlarge the muscles. Here are some of the exercise routines that help patients get larger breasts:
- Dumbbells – Exercising with dumbbells can be done at home or at the gym. Dumbbells that are about 12 pounds each is a good starting weight. Hold the dumbbells in both hands and then lift them in the air. Be sure and keep your hands and back straight. Once the dumbbells are above your head, gently lower them to your sides.
- Fly Lifts – This exercise is performed on your back with the arms out on both sides while holding weights that are around 5 pounds. The weights should be held sideways before moving the arms in an outward motion until they are all the way out. The arms should then be moved back in until they meet above the chest.
- Wall Press – A wall press is a push-up routine that works the pectoral muscles along with the upper arms. The exercise routine starts with you standing about 2 feet away from a wall. Be sure and keep your arms straight and the palms pressed against the wall. Once you are in position, lean towards the wall and do the same motions that you would perform if you were doing a normal push-up. Many people like this exercise routine because it is easy to do and helps work the pectoral muscles along with the biceps and triceps.
- Crunches – This exercise routine helps you get bigger breasts without surgery as well as helping you reduce belly fat, increase the abdominal muscles and strengthen the core. The first thing you should do is lay down with your arms sideways and your knees bent. Once you are in position, sit up straight but keep your arms and feet on the ground. Then, lay down with your feet and arms remaining in the same position.
Additional Breast Enhancement Tips and Techniques without Cosmetic Surgery
Adjust your diet – Pay close attention to your diet because eating healthy, while still gaining some weight, helps to add natural volume to the breasts. Your breasts will fill out/grow in relation to the changes that are made in the size of the thighs and stomach. Be sure and eat fatty foods like cheese to speed up the process. In addition, foods like chickpeas, kidney beans and carrots also help increase the size of the breasts.
Stay away from estrogen pills and supplements – There is a general belief that estrogen can play a role in helping people get bigger breasts without having surgery because some foods with estrogen in them might increase the breast size of a person. However, don’t take estrogen pills simply because you want to increase the breasts because they have also been linked to blood clots and breast cancer. In addition, there are some studies that suggest there is no concrete proof that estrogen even increases the size of the breasts.
Create the illusion of bigger breasts – If you don’t want to follow any of the techniques listed above, there are ways to increase the breast size by simply making them look bigger:
- Wear a bra that fits correctly since a bra that is too small can make the breasts look smaller or wear a push-up or padded bra to make the breasts look larger
- Proper posture, AKA keeping the spine straight and your shoulders raised, can make the breasts look bigger
Get a massage – Massaging the breasts for a period of 5-10 minutes each day can increase tissue growth in the breasts. Massages increase breast circulation which helps stimulate cell and tissue growth. Use a massage oil or lotion while you massage the breasts because this reduces the friction between the palm and the breast. Massage the breasts from the upper portion of the chest to the underarm area in a circular motion. Be sure and keep the breast tissue properly kneaded by lightly pulling and twisting the skin in an upward motion.